Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School


Talk about making things complicated, I have 3 of my boys in different schools. I originally put Mac and Tootie in the same school, but when I went to Back to School Night, I just felt that Vance should not be there. Call it Mother's intuition( which I like to follow). The class was tiny with a first, second and third grade split. Vance needed more kids and only kids his age. So I was scrambling to come up with a good school for him.

Lo and Behold, Saint Sophia, his old preschool had an opening. I went right over, and felt really good about sending him back there. So now, most of my time is spent coordinating schedules and running between schools. Lucky Colton is still at Butler, and can take the bus. I don't think that I will do this again next year though. Hopefully Mac will be ready for Butler, and Tootie can go to our local school. It is awfully cute to see them in their uniforms though - it makes getting dressed pretty simple.

No comments: