Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer, almost over?

How is it possible that there are only 2 weeks left of summer vacations. We haven't even gone anywhere exciting yet. I am dreading having to get Tootie back into preschool because there are always plenty of tears and the death grip on my leg. He told me that I am his new teacher and school is at our house. I don't think so.

I will not enjoy getting up early, being incharge of "parking lot" duty or fighting with boys to do homework and get assignment done. But I will enjoy a few hours of no fighting and whining (and possibly working out at the gym). Back to volunteering and getting calls from the principal I guess. Goodbye lazy summer days......

2 comments:

The Gilbert Bunch said...

I am going to miss seeing you in the parking lot! What would eastwood do with out!

Jessica said...

I don't think you've ever had a lazy summer day! But it is sad to say goodbye to summer. Tootie is so funny!